Project Support Specialist (m/f/x) - Fixed term contract (9 months)Bulle | Job-ID 38621
- Job-ID 38621
- Unternehmensbereich Components
- Gesellschaft Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Einsatzbereich Purchasing
- Land Switzerland
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
- You support projects from the pre-study phase until the start of production, represent the purchasing department, gather and communicate informations
- You participate in projects and collaborate with different departments
- You are in charge of identifying current or potential missing parts for the assembly of prototypes engines and actively look for solutions
- You monitor the parts life cycle and ensure the promotion of purchased parts in series
- You participate in project Quality Gates meetings and manage project specific purchasing activities such as communication with partners and compliance with standards for specific markets
- You do a follow-up of requests for quotations and tooling orders per project
- You contribute to the optimization of purchasing processes and documents
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree in technical, economic or commercial area or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industrial sector and experience in project management and/or product development
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French and/or German
- You are familiar with MS-Office and ERP software and have basic knowledge of Windchill (PLM) or a similar software
- You are a flexible, solution-oriented person who is able to work in a team and to manage several topics at the same time. You are comfortable communicating with a broad range of people (internally and outside the company)
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline BARRAS at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.