StorepersonAdelaide | Job ID 41983
- Job ID 41983
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr Adelaide are seeking suitably experienced and qualified Storeperson for afternoon (3pm to 11.06pm) shift. A Storeperson is responsible for the delivery of; safe, effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services to Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Provide warehouse and distribution services both Domestic and International
- Pick, pack and coordinate dispatch of transport and compile documentation
- Maintain replenishment orders and manage flow of work
- Stock-take and cycle counting
- Containers unpack, inspect, receipt and maintain items
- General housekeeping and Parts maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ experience
- High Risk Licence LF, LO essential
- High Risk Licence WP, DG highly desirable
- Self-motivated, positive pro-active attitude, attention to detail, demonstrate initiative
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Madden at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.