Mechanical Fitter - BuildsPerth | Job ID 38782
- Job ID 38782
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Mechanical Fitter is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base. You will also be required to undertake some amount of travel from time to time.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Lubricate plant and equipment
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.