After Sales Administrator 12mnt FTCBiggleswade | Job ID 29264
- Job ID 29264
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A temporary vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Biggleswade for an After Sales Administrator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Earth Moving After Sales department by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• General office duties including operating office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes, answering telephone and taking messages where required
• Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system.
• Control over processes and procedures related to warranties and new service agreements.
• Monitoring and checking of timesheet and expense sheet completion by engineers for sign off by After Sales Manager to ensure customer is invoiced correctly
• Ensuring all documentation for engineers is actioned and collated as required including, holiday forms; overtime figures for payroll
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
• Takes ownership for ongoing customer correspondence including but not limited to warranty renewals and service contract renewals.
• Maintains a relationship with Liebherr-Great Britain depots so as to be able to work effectively.
• Manages personal time schedule and productivity.
• Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.