Manager Service (EMT)Sanpada | Job ID 26705
- Job ID 26705
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 27/01/2021
Job Location: PAN India
- Operational assistance to the Head of Customer Service and Sales Team
- Handling of service requests.
- Arranging of service activities
- Attending machines with service engineer / alone whenever required.
- Train company and Customer Service staff with Head of Customer Service
- Improve customer relationship in co-ordination with Head of Customer Service
- Assure technical support to customers, engineers, the service stations and the sales department
- Ensure adherence to warranty policies
- Ensure warranty recoveries from concerned factories
- Pro-active approach of services and customers support
- Planning of engineer pool
- Preparation of project specific documentation
- Checking and follow up of service reports
- Checking and follow up of hour reports
- Filing of project or work specific correspondence like certificates, data, protocols, paperwork, measuring protocols, MOMs, emails, etc.
- Support of commissioning jobs in the area of the service operation
- Assist Head of Customer Service with required service activities.
- Working according to rules with internal software
- Education: Completed B Tech/ Diploma in engineering (mechanical or a combination of mechanical and hydraulic technologies) and commercial background.
- Experience: At least 6 years experience as a Service Engineer and 3 to 4 years as Service Manager. Experience with part lists, preparing quotes and order administration
- Special abilities, skills: Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working, ready to work extensively in field.
- Ability to coordinate and plan maximum utilization service resources
- Communication / Negotiation / Presentation Skills
- Working with a pro-active approach
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team