Technical TrainerBalikpapan | Job ID 26570
- Job ID 26570
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Production
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We are looking for a qualified Technical Trainer to join Technical Training Employee team and help us achieve our goals.
This role has responsibility to prepare, conduct, and evaluate technical training programs. Create literature and materials to be use in programs and designs exercises to enhance lectures. Conducts classes regarding safety, maintenance, and repair of machine and equipment.Responsibilities
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Perform training, both for Internal and Customer Technician
- Internal, as per defined curriculum, based on Technician level
- Customer, all training for Liebherr mining excavator
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc
- Observe and evaluate results of training that being conducted
- Motivates, guides, and mentors team members to exceed goals and creates a positive environment during working shifts
- Provide assistance to Liebherr Factory technical & operator trainers, to conducting customer training programs
- If required, provide technical assistance to field service technician
- Assist in the evaluation of prospective employees and do the technical assessment as a justification to have promotion
Position Specific Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Have train and trainer certificate, national or international is an advantage
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent presentation skill
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities to meet target deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure in small team environment and to defend the Liebherr image in all circumstances.
- Have high work motivation, responsible, reliable and being accurate to minimize risk of mistakes.
- Minimum graduate from High School or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience at the same role, and/or
- Minimum 5 years in heavy equipment maintenance area
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance