Application specialist (m/f) for crawler cranes - slurry wall grab and cutterNenzing | Job-ID 28371
- Job-ID 28371
- Unternehmensbereich Maritime Krane
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
- Einsatzbereich Kundendienst
- Land Österreich
- Einstiegslevel Berufserfahrene
- Vertragsart Vollzeit
Liebherr Nenzing GmbH develops, produces and sells crawler cranes with a working load of up to 300 tons along with crawler cranes HS series as well as piling and drilling machines. In addition to these products, Liebherr also offers numerous services that facilitate the processes on construction sites.
- Implementation of theoretical and practical machine training at the customer premises
- Collaboration in the development of product and process optimisation
- Observation of new products in the market
- Support of the sales team
- Supporting the sales department with customer inquiries regarding machine, tools and process recommendations
- Cooperation with suppliers of additional equipment and tools
- Participation and collaboration in test with construction and product management
- Completed technical apprenticeship
- Several years of experience as a machine operator with slurry wall grabs or slurry wall cutting machines
- Exemplary appearance and respectful interaction with customers
- Willingness to travel for some longer periods abroad
- Good knowledge of English
- High level of personal responsibility
At Liebherr, we offer a challenging and interesting area of responsibility in an internationally successful group of companies. We offer you a secure job with the social benefits of a modern company.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre Online-Bewerbung. Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie bitte Enrico Steinlechner unter: +43 50809 41524.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.