Regional Business Manager - Construction DivisionNewport News, VA | Job ID 65334
- Job ID 65334
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 02/15/2023
The Regional Business Manager (RBM), manages business activities of Liebherr USA, Co - Construction Equipment Division (LUS-EMT) within the defined territory through appointed Liebherr dealers or direct sales channels. Acts to influence sales personnel within Liebherr dealers and facilitates their sales efforts. This position is responsible for the overall sales to Liebherr dealers and achieving the market share defined in the Dealer Business Planning Tool / Annual Target Meeting. This position is remote based and thet territory is FL, MS, AL, GA, SC, IN, OH, WV and western portion of PA.
- Responsible for building and managing a dealer network within the assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with dealers to ensure maximum market share within the assigned territory.
- Meet with Dealer to define annual sales targets and then assure that dealer meets the agreed upon targets. This requires feedback to the Dealer of their progress throughout the year and working with the Dealer to identify growth opportunities within their territory.
- Meets with key clients, assisting dealer sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Supports development of sales strategy for the assigned territory while ensuring alignment with LUSEMT’s overall strategy.
- Provide training and support to dealer sales representatives. This includes quotations for equipment, working with Product Management for specialized products and assisting with product demonstrations
- Assists in delivering sales. presentations to key clients in coordination with dealer sales representatives.
- Provides Weekly / Monthly Sales / Inventory / Activity Reports, or other reports and CRM entries to track activity within respective region.
- Acts as a liaison between dealer development department and other LUS-EMT departments, such as customer service, product management, central administration and accounting, as needed.
- Provide frequent job reports/job stories that can be used for LUS Social Marketing (minimum 8 per year)
- At the direction of the Senior Manager, Dealer Development & National Accounts, researches and develops new business markets within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for monitoring assigned dealers’ inventory, order status and First-in-Dirt (FID) reporting (Stock, Rental Fleet or Sold).
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current dealers and competitors; provide frequent and accurate forecasts. Must provide timely input/updates for call reports, lost sale reports and other similar reports as required by company reporting procedures.
- Bachelor's degree, and at least 5 years of prior technical sales experience, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Should have poise and confidence when speaking and presenting to groups for training and product introductions.
- Sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties in field assignments ranging from dealer locations to customer job sites.
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite including Word, Power-Point and Excel.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- This position is remote work eligible.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.