Labour CoordinatorSingleton | Job ID 58203
- Job ID 58203
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Labour Coordinator is responsible for providing effective scheduling and coordination of embedded labour to allow the Customer Support team to deliver safe, efficient and compliant support to the Mining division and its customers.
- Coordinate the allocation of embedded labour resources for the NSW region including leave coverage and short/long term roster changes
- Assist the Customer Support Managers with performance management and development processes for embedded technicians
- Provide general service administration support to the NSW mining customer base
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure demands are met, maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintain labour allocation tools to ensure all data is accurate at all times
- Provide accurate quotations and prepare purchase requests and orders as required
- Provide reports on all activities of the departments operations when required
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and scheduling labour in a large company – desirable
- Customer relationship management experience – desirable
- Cert IV – Frontline Management – desirable
Applications close 17th August 2022
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicholas Rayment at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.