Parts InterpreterMackay | Job ID 38781
- Job ID 38781
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Parts Planning Supervisor you will provide efficient and accurate parts advice, dispatch and administrative services to the Division and its customers. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Ensure customers order and receive correct parts
- Provide technical and product information
- Identify and secure additional parts sales opportunities
- Monitor the effectiveness of parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Order stock from suppliers and maintain accurate records, files and reports
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Logistics
- Relevant parts experience (> 5 years)
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and sales skills including up-selling experience
- Basic understanding of technical drawing and manuals
- High Risk LF, DG, RI and VNA desirable
How to apply
Please apply via the “Apply Link” link below.
Applications close COB 2nd December 2021.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.