Manager Legal & Company SecretarySanpada | Job ID 37891
- Job ID 37891
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Law
- Country India
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 11/09/2021
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Should also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility, communication with various stakeholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc., Industrial and labor laws.
- Manages the Secretarial Compliance / Compliance Audit.
- Compliance of legal and procedural aspects under various corporate laws and acts.
- Advises the company on legal and statutory matters.
- Drafting of Board/ Annual General Meeting Minutes, Directors Report, ensuring 100% Secretarial compliance.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms
- Compliance of Company related laws as applicable to the company.
- Responsible for drafting, review and vetting of all legal agreements of the organization related to Vendor agreement, NDAs, Client agreements, lease deeds etc.
- Assisting in drafting legal contracts and commercial agreements and ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory and organizational policies.
- Any other compliance activities based on Regulatory requirements.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
- CS and LLB qualification is a must with good knowledge of Secretarial and legal matters
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned with a pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
Any additional spoken and written language is considered as an advantage.
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.