Warehouse AdministratorPerth | Job ID 37566
- Job ID 37566
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleThe Warehouse Administrator is responsible for the delivery of; safe, effective, and compliant warehouse and distribution services to the Mining Division.
- Raising Purchase orders
- Entering and running cycle count data
- Monitoring logistics Emails, Quotes, RPL’s, Phone Calls
- Reviewing and following up Overseas and Local purchase order invoices
- Assist with shipping and connoting of outwards goods
- Assist with raising credits for good returned
- Assisting in all other areas within the LAP Parts Team Business when required
- Investigating discrepancies with stock
- Assisting in Warehouse and Logistics compliance paperwork
Skills and Experience
- Intermediate MS Office computer literacy and proficiency including Project and Excel
- Initiative and self-drive
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
How to apply
Please apply via the "Apply Now" link.
Human Resources Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.