Receiving InspectorSaline, MI | Job ID 37162
- Job ID 37162
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The primary focus of this position is to inspect incoming materials to ensure acceptable quality for induction into the repair process or into the warehouses. This individual must handle multiple issues and priorities while also facilitating resolution to recurring internal and customer service issues.
- To work independently and as member of the Supply Chain/Liebherr Aerospace (LSL) team.
- Receiving of articles, conduct inspection on articles maintained, including damage inspection, customer paperwork.
- Inspection of incoming raw material to ensure acceptable quality and inspection of incoming certifications for validity and acceptability.
- Management of all certifications of incoming piece parts electronically and hard copy.
- Assuring that all items, which have shelf life restrictions, are properly identified & maintained.
- Performs timely processing, closure and resolution of discrepancies via routine supplier contact and follow-up
- Ability to maintain high degree of motivation in a complex fast paced team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain organization and analyze / solve problems.
- Ability to do schedules and manage multiple tasks and priorities (time management) and utilize critical thinking in the daily performance of duties to make decisions and accomplish an effective work flow.
- Ability to function productively with excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- High school diploma or GED with 1-2 years of work experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Previous experience working in a warehouse or repair facility preferred.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.