Earthmoving Equipment DemonstratorBiggleswade | Job ID 34082
- Job ID 34082
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Sales Support department based in Biggleswade for a Earth Moving Equipment Demonstrator candidates should be located in the North of England ideally based around Preston, Bolton, Manchester, Wigan or Barnsely. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by actively supporting the Sales team to deliver outstanding customer service and to assist in driving sales along with efficient and profitable operations whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To undertake operator familiarisation for customers.
• To undertake an awareness of technical changes to the product ranges and incorporate these into the familiarisation process.
• To prepare machines ready for operation.
• Prepare machines for various static shows stands, including painting tracks / tyres, general cleaning of machines and general duties with setting up and break down show stands.
• To demonstrate all Liebherr equipment to a high standard.
• To undertake additional tasks and projects as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time.
• Actively seeks ways of establishing customer feedback and communicates this on a regular basis to support functions.
• Adheres to all health, safety and environmental regulations and ensure others do the same.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• CPCS / CITB tickets or equivalent for plant and earth moving equipment
• Extensive knowledge of earthmoving, construction, plant hire, scrap and waste industries
• Flexible approach to work
• Able to handle difficult situations with customers, often under pressure
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.