Spare Parts AdministratorHouston, TX | Job ID 33541
- Job ID 33541
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
Essential Job Duties
The overall responsibility for this position is to ensure customer satisfaction by corresponding with customers and providing spare parts support to the, as well as to the LNC field service team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Handle spare parts inquiries and all according duties as follows:
- Maintain inventory accuracy in stocks
- Update lists of superseded parts
- Provide recommendations to management
- Offer, order, sell and ship spare parts to customers
- Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Quote, Order, Sell and Invoice spare parts to customers
- Administer inventory / inventory adjustments
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Expedite backorders.
- Prepare all paperwork for sea freight shipments to Liebherr affiliate companies
- Maintain typical spare parts lists
- Generate recommended spare parts lists
- Review inventory stock requirements
- Input pricing data for spares
- Assist with and reconcile inventory at yard
- Administer inventory.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Administer inventory adjustments.
- Pro-active offering of modification kits and exchange programs.
- Follow-up for quotations and evaluation of reasons for not received orders.
- Booking of orders (incl. warranty and free of charge orders) and follow up.
- Request dispatch information from customers.
- Dispatch of orders in collaboration with LWN service manager when parts originate at LWN.
- Forwarding of shipping documents to customers.
- Arranging and dispatching of quality certificates.
- Processing of complaints regarding spare parts orders.
- Turnover statistics
- Preparation of proposals for stock keeping
- Preparation of customer data (enquiries, orders) as required (like crane serial number, deliver address, checking of correct part numbers, is part installed in relevant crane, etc.) for LWN service manager.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self, follow established safety procedures.
- Offering of parts and repairs based on internal quotations (offer for spares from LWN or repairs from LNS) offers or based on actual price lists and given payment terms.
- Booking of spare parts sale and repair orders.
- Issuing of spare part and repair invoices.
- High School diploma or equivalent education with a minimum of one to three years of experience in a parts or similar environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Is attentive and responsive to the needs of internal and/or external customers. Builds and maintains customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly. Disseminates information. Shares knowledge. Uses appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information.
- Developes and maintains positive relationships with peers and superiors. Accepts instructions and assignments. Assists others to accomplish group objectives. Creates trust. Works collaboratively in group situations and values diverse points of view. Helps develop peers and co-workers.
- Demonstrates honestly, fairness, and trustworthiness. Follows through on commitments and admits to mistakes. Can be counted on to accept accountability for his/her own decisions, actions or results.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.