Field Service TechnicianBiggleswade | Job ID 26973
- Job ID 26973
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Field Service Technician. The role, covering post code areas CB, SG, MK, NN, LU, AL, OX, HP, SL, RG, GU, contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain’s Refrigeration Division by acting as a technical resource, providing support, training and escalation resolution on service issues for Liebherr-Great Britain, it’s partners, consumers and customer service team members whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Receive Service requests.
- Checks complaints and performs error diagnosis at Customers site.
- Perform corrective actions and safety checks.
- Documents the performed work on CRM.
- Explains the repair and related reports.
- Customer satisfaction – supporting the Customers journey.
- Participates in training and conducts self-studies through reading of the new service documentation.
- Attends to escalated services cases of service contractors.
- Conducts retrofit actions.
- Offers and sells additional services and accessories.
- Identify and report serial faults and work with quality department/Senior Refrigeration Engineer for resolution. Undertaking specified modifications where required and instructed.
- Attend all LHG technical training sessions as required.
- Decision making – Best effective and efficient counter measure to solve the problem.
- Key Metrics.
- MTTR – Mean time to repair
- FFR – Fixed first visit
- Provide support in the setup of product displays, exhibitions, sales training events and any other requirement of the business.
- Instruct in Company health and safety requirement relating to service and repair of appliances.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience within an engineering role.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience, offering great Customer service.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Flexible approach to work.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work enviroment, competitive salary and benfits, training and personal development.
This role is classified as a "Safety-Critical" role and as such the offer is subject to the passing of a Safety-Critical Medical to be carried out during the probationary period.