Photographer InternNewport News, VA | Job ID 26404
- Job ID 26404
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
The Customer Support – Parts Intern works directly with the Business Parts Manager of Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co. to further develop the skills of photography and marketing capital equipment in the surface mining business on a global basis. In addition, the intern will be exposed to various techniques required to fulfill customer requirements, as needed, based on specific mining environments around the world. Also, the intern will be introduced to the efforts required to advertise Liebherr Mining products globally including e-commerce, MyLiebherr and digitalization. This internship will be 3 to 6 months.
- Assemble equipment and background properties required for images.
- Utilize Photoshop software to enhance, retouch and resize images according to defined specifications.
- Capture images of various mining machine components following the specified guidelines.
- Consult with management on scope and progress of the project.
- Coordinate with Warehouse on the schedule and staging of subject matter.
- Ensure staging area is sufficient to perform required task.
- The Intern must be enrolled and attending at least the second year of a two or four-year school, working on a Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in photography, marketing or advertising.
- Knowledge and experience with using Photoshop, E-Shop or similar digital platform.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Access
- Ability to work consistently
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Live in the U.S. for the duration of the 3 to 6-month internship.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We hire as soon as possible.