Workshop TechnicianSydney | Job ID 26051
- Job ID 26051
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Due to an increase in work and with future driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician. Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Workshop Manager you will be responsible for service, repairs and diagnostics works in the workshop.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis on Mobile and Crawler Cranes
- Preventative maintenance, major and minor services
- Component examination using specialist tools and equipment
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
Skills & experience
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
How to apply
Please apply via My Success / the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 29th January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.