Warehouse and Parts AssociateRichmond, BC | Job ID 26040
- Job ID 26040
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 48,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position is responsible for performing an array of functions that may include accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse. This position requires the ability to lift up to 100 pounds, walk or stand for most of the shift, and wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes. A self-starter with hands-on experience in warehouse operations of construction equipment and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Located out of our Richmond branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Warehouse and Parts Associate
- Responsible for accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, and managing warehouse stock while keeping a safe and clean work environment and optimizing space use in the warehouse.
- Prepare and complete parts orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (receive, process, load, pack, wrap, label, ship), and company procedures, and all relevant regulations.
- You have a positive “can do” attitude and a passion to maintain productive and cooperative work relationships requiring minimal supervision.
- You make safety a habit and can make safe usage of all warehouse vehicles and equipment; you communicate effectively in verbal and written English and can work with computers and all Microsoft tools for emails, reporting, system entries, and inventory tracking.
- One to two years’ experience in warehouse of construction or heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A high school diploma, forklift certification, and overhead crane training is an asset and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.