Parts AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 22503
- Job ID 22503
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 6/29/2020
The Parts Administrator coordinates customer service activities related to the supply and demand of spare parts for both customers and affiliate organizations.
- Main point of contact to communicate with assigned customers.
- Interface with assigned customers through appropriate forms of communication, to include telephone, email or instant messenger.
- Reviews customer requirements for spare parts assuring the correctness of part numbers and planned delivery dates in ERP LN.
- Liaise with Procurement & Logistics departments to ensure timely deliveries and resolve sales order issues.
- Analyzes and evaluates back order reports and coordinates to fill spare parts requirements for open orders.
- Communicates with customers regarding sales order status.
- Manage and track expedited orders necessary to satisfy immediate customer requirements.
- Researches availability of parts and manage sales orders based on requirements.
- Receives questions/complaints from the customer and finds solutions to assist.
- Manages paperwork (eg. sales orders, purchase orders, invoices).
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Customs regulations and procedures.
- Must have good communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of ERP LN or equivalent ERP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish is preferred.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites either nationally and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including 24 hour on-call notice and weekend on call duty.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.