Quality Assurance AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 19869
- Job ID 19869
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country United States
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 3/10/20
The Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for administration and maintenance of the document control system (BMS) and related activities for Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co. (LME) by performing the following:
- Maintains and monitors the controlled documents stored in the BMS (Business Management System).
- Troubleshoots and suggests improvements for the tool in use.
- Responsible for keeping the document control procedure up to date.
- Ensures that submitted documents are compliant to the document control procedure.
- Performs audits of controlled documents and work with author/owner to correct when necessary.
- Assists Key Users and general end users on document control inquiries.
- Assists in the creation of charts and reports.
- Provides maintenance of centralized location for departmental records’ information.
- Develops, creates and communicates training materials to BMS users.
- Assists with creation of classes in TELL (Instructor-led and Web-based).
- Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks, including orders of office supplies and maintenance orders
- A combination of related education and experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree and 3 years of experience.
- Reads, writes and speaks fluently in English.
- Uses Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to interface with other departments and dealer/customers with tact and courtesy.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with colleagues and takes well to direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrates professional conduct.
- Ability to perform effectively, despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates exceptional work habits and is judicious in carrying out assignments without direction.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to five days.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, 401K (6% match), and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.