Parts ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 19852
- Job ID 19852
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The responsibility of this position is to order, ship, stage and receive product for customers and the service team, and be responsible for inventory control.
- To assist retail customers and service technicians in identifying the correct parts for their respective machines.
- Enter parts orders.
- Prepare quotations and sales orders.
- Receive inventory from suppliers and stock product.
- Ship product as required.
- Pull orders for customers and Service Techs as required.
- Responsibility for all parts inventory and control of this inventory at the retail location.
- Provide any required training for the Parts clerk position, as well as provide knowledge and training to any service or sales staff to support this position and maintain excellent customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum 3-5 years experience in parts environment.
- Previous supervisory and training experience.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written, good phone skills.
- Computer literacy with familiarity of Microsoft office.
- Good technical knowledge of construction equipment.
- Good math skills.
- Good sales skills.
- Travel domestically.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to drive a forklift.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.