Sales Representative - Heavy Construction EquipmentRaleigh, NC | Job ID 19762
- Job ID 19762
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
- Sells company’s products and services by calling on prospective and established customers, including contractors, associated construction companies and governmental agencies.
- Create and implement a growth plan to increase market share.
- Accurately and completely enter all customer contact visits into the LIVIS database and maintains records and prepares reports on sales activities.
- Collect and maintain competitive pricing data and product information on all major competitors.
- Works with the parts and service teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Negotiates terms of sales agreements for approval by management.
- Provides product advice to customers.
- Distributes product literature.
- Creates and delivers features/benefits presentations to diverse audiences.
- Assists with resolving account receivable issues.
- Determines priority and effort given to each account based upon sales potential and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 2 – 4 years related experience: or a minimum of 6 years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry, including market values within the defined territory.
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business for the company
- Sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties at customer job sites and locations as required.
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power-Point and Excel, and web-based tools.
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.