National Account ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 19699
- Job ID 19699
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The National Account Manager manages sales activities of Liebherr USA, Co. Construction Equipment Division in the United States with appointed National Accounts. This position acts to influence sales with corporate and local entities and is responsible for the overall management of National Account relationships within the United States. This position is also responsible for the overall development of new National Account relationships within the United States and works closely with the Senior Manager, Dealer Sales & National Accounts and the Regional Business Managers to ensure coordination with National Accounts and Liebherr Dealers.
- Responsible for National Account management within the United States. Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with National Accounts to ensure maximum market penetration within the US.
- Researches and develops new National Accounts within the US.
- Supports development of sales strategies for National Accounts while ensuring alignment with LCE’s overall strategy.
- Provides training and support to National Account representatives. Assists in delivering sales presentations in coordination with the Senior Manager, Dealer Sales & National Accounts, Regional Business Managers and/or Liebherr Dealers.
- Acts as a liaison and primary contact between National Accounts and Liebherr Dealers as well as LCE departments as needed.
- Meets with key personnel, assisting dealer sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential, current projects, competitors; provides frequent and accurate forecasts. Must provide timely input/updates for call reports, lost sale reports and other similar reports as required by company reporting procedures.
- Coordinates development of National Account business relationships with the Liebherr EMtec National Account Manager.
- Writes and/or negotiates contracts with National Account representatives and attorneys.
- Administers and follows up on the National Account agreements with the customers, Liebherr dealers, and within LCE.
- Ensures consistent application of National Account policies.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and ensures all locations are in complete compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree with five to seven years of national accounts/sales experience in the heavy construction equipment industry or a combination of education and experience equivalent to 10 or more years.
- Demonstrate knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry.
- Demonstrate strong supervisory skills and the ability to direct and manage others.
- Has the business acumen to review contracts to ensure that legal and business aspects are covered and consistent with laws and LCE strategy.
- Ability to create and foster a team environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Should have poise and confidence when speaking and presenting to groups for training and product introductions.
- Sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties in field assignments ranging from dealer locations to customer job sites.
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills.
- PC Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Power-Point and Excel.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.