Warranty CoordinatorNewport News, VA | Job ID 19484
- Job ID 19484
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The Warranty Coordinator is responsible for processing dealer and supplier claims in LISA II for the LES locations and assisting with retrieval of required information for claim submission.
- Coordinate and travel to LES locations. Assist warranty administrators with claim entry and information retrieval.
- Review store received claim entries and annotate and adjust in system accordingly.
- Adjudicating claims and deciphering warrantable failures from non-warrantable failures.
- Inspect and analyze all warranty related documents.
- Manage and adjust accordingly, records and information regarding warranty, between LISA II and BAAN, regularly.
- Ensure warranty related parts and cost items are correctly entered by store.
- Responsible for requesting defective parts from stores and creating proper documentation for return shipment to supplier.
- Enter and annotate all warranty parts received paperwork, within the appropriate claim.
- Prepare assessments, etc. for manager approval and forward.
- Maintain machine record service checks and warranty status, within warranty system.
- Answer store, dealer, and supplier requests via email, phone, etc.
- Dispatch electronic credits, etc. to dealers
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and one to three years of demonstrated experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Ability to learn to learn and use an ERP system (i.e. Baan).
- Ability to learn and use a warranty administration system (LISA II).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.