Project Engineer (System)Singapore | Job ID 18488
- Job ID 18488
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Develop project plans, track progress, ensure on-time implementation and provide input to improve and fix issue.
- Evaluate and propose relevant adjustments to workflows, processes or organization, in conjunction with an efficient value stream.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Establish, implement and administer project budget and schedule, ensure adherence during project implementation.
- Act as project key interface with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling.
- Support others in daily use of data systems and assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Preserve assets and back-up procedures and information security and control structures, which in line with the company's IT policies.
- Collect and evaluate feedback, training needs, establish and implement training plans, conduct user trainings.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with all stakeholders.
- Any other task reasonably assigned by the superior.
- Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering / IT / Computer Science, Business / Organisation Management or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of proven working experience as project lead in relevant industry / technology sector (preferably in an Aerospace MRO environment).
- Solid technical background, with excellent understanding and/or hands-on experience in efficient usage of digital solutions and work processes.
- Proven experience in translating and implementing strategic objectives into operational project plans.
- Excellent analytical and pro-active communication skills with excellent English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of "state of the art" IT-based ERP systems for MRO.
- Team player and flexibility to work overtime in case of need.
- Excellent problem solving and situation-management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas for business purpose.