Sales Manager - Fuel InjectionSaline, MI | Job ID 16640
- Job ID 16640
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 7/31/19
- Business Development
- Has a deep understanding of the NA market for On- and Off- Highway Vehicles
- Analyze and monitor markets/industry segments for opportunities, trends and future of future engine/powertrain trends and needs with respect to business and product development
- Develops a sales strategy for the identified market segment(s) that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability. Initiate and coordinate development of marketing and action plans to penetrate market segment(s) and application(s).
- built up solid customer base for fuel injection systems in North America with targeting the On- and Off- Highway Vehicle and Engine Manufacturers
- Arrange and negotiate customer specific Terms and Conditions, customized, supply contracts, non-disclosure agreements and other legal documents in coordination with Director of LUS-Components Division.
- Sales and Sales Support
- Receive, examine and clarify customer specifications in accordance with application requirements and manages the projects with the customer. Uses his technical knowledge and expertise of mechanical engineering and hydraulics, to find and offer the best product solution to the customer. Create, submit and negotiate offers to customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the respective Business Units of Liebherr Components’ business development and application engineering groups
- Utilize the CRM system to increase transparency and effectiveness.
- Support the sales teams of other Components, e.g. bearings, in technical and commercial matters
- built up North American Sales Structure and implement processes to meet IATF standards
- work as liaison Manager between the BU and possible future cooperation in NA
- work within a global Matrix organization and strength global communication
- become the coordinator between the different BU locations and the targeted customers
- Team Spirit: Promotes communication and cooperation for the greater good of the company and the customer.
- Customer Focus: Meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Integrity: Demonstrates honesty, fairness, and trustworthiness. Follows through on commitments and admits to mistakes.
- Safety: Promotes an incident free environment by complying with all company safety policies and procedures and participating in company safety trainings.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information.
- Self-Development & Initiative: Identifies personal strengths and weaknesses, and targets areas for self-development. Participates in educational opportunities. Takes initiative and works towards mastering tasks by developing new skills or enhancing existing skills. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Task Achievement: Takes a proactive approach to anticipate and prevent problems. Breaks down problems and issues into components, and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities, and risks associated with each alternative solution. Works independently and in team settings to solve problems.
- Dependability & Flexibility: Can be relied upon to handle a fair workload, meet deadlines and commitments, and accept responsibility for actions. Demonstrates an ability to work independently. Handles changes and responds to setbacks with minimal disruption.
- Implementing New Technologies, Processes or Methods: Evaluate and integrate new technologies, processes or methods into the workplace.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Handles multiple assignments and priorities, while fulfilling all commitments. Accepts new responsibilities and adapts to changes in procedures.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates accuracy and quality in the quantity of work produced. Ensures taht quality standards are met and all procedures are followed. Takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or other related field (Master’s Degree preferred), with 5-8 years of relevant experience in the field. Additionally, experience in sales, sales support, business development, and project management is required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Application engineering experience is preferred.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.