Service Administrator - MackayMackay | Job ID 15328
- Job ID 15328
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Australia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia is currently looking for a motivated Service Administrator to be based at the Mackay Branch. This role will report directly to the Service Manager - Mining QLD and plays an integral part in the ongoing success of the Service Department.
As the Service Administrator you will be responsible for providing administration support to the Service Department. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with both external and internal customers.
Key Responsibilities include
• Raising purchase orders for jobs
• Open, collate, cost and invoice field service jobs
• Maintain job register and work in progress (WIP)
• Process service department adjustment notes
• Complete travel arrangements and training bookings when required
The key to success in this position is significant exposure to a customer focused environment, with proven experience in meeting high demand administration. You will have great attention to detail, a Certificate III in Business Administration is preferred but not essential, as is an intermediate level of competency in Microsoft Office applications. Excellent time management skills and the proven ability to work collaboratively with your team, other departments, branches and management, will see you succeed in this role.
Please submit your application for this role via the link below
Applications close Wednesday 1st May 2019
No third parties or agencies please