Service Coordinator / Technical Advisor - Mobile CranesSydney | Job ID 14659
- Job ID 14659
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Mobile Crane Division of Liebherr Australia are seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Service Coordinator / Technical Advisor to work out of our National Head Office in Erskine Park, Sydney. Reporting to the National Service Manager as part of the Aftersales team, this role is responsible for providing technical advice to crane owners and operators and Liebherr technical staff whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
- Provide technical advice to crane owners and operators
- Investigate technical and service related issues to assist Customers
- Provide technical support to our major repair facilities
- Assist with day-to-day scheduling of Field and Workshop Technicians and resources
- Liaise with our German factory regarding technical, warranty and product improvements
- Scheduling of works with Customers
- Provide high level of proactive customer service
- Maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
- Hands on and active participation in day-to-day operations
- Assist in management of warranty and product improvement works
- Must have technical experience with Liebherr Mobile Cranes
- Must be highly customer service focused
- Proven co-ordination experience in a service environment
- Trade qualifications in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- A current driver’s licence
- Flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to read, write and speak German will be advantageous
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 31 March 2019
No agencies or third parties please.