Service Contract Executive / Senior ExecutiveSingapore | Job ID 12901
- Job ID 12901
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Provide support during bids, proposals and contribute to contract negotiations.
- Analyze all risks, requirements, terms and conditions in contracts and ensure compliance with corporate objectives and legislative requirements.
- Develop a set of standard contracts for the company and maintain database for contract management system.
- Track progress and ensure timely performance, smooth operations and consistent meeting of contractual obligations/KPIs.
- Analyse financial/operational issues affecting each program assigned and perform deep dives to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and program profitability.
- Liaise/work with all stakeholders and provide guidance/support to the team and recommendations to management.
3. PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
- Monitor/audit performance and profitability of existing contracts.
- Prepare and perform regular contract reviews and deliver presentation on performance reports to customers and management.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in the aviation industry (OEM, MRO or service provider), preferrably in the after-sales/custromer-service environment.
- Good proficiency in relevant IT applications (e.g. MS Office, BI/CRM tools).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a strong customer focussed mindset.
- A good teamworker with the ability to work independently in a multi-cultural and fast pacing business environment.