Inside Sales Support, Earth Moving TechnologyLaval, QC | Job ID 42069
- Job ID 42069
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
This position will play a critical support role within the sales team project managing all aspects of the sales process from quotations to machine delivery to clients. The Inside Sales Support processes all required information and documents for machine order, pricing, builds, customer liaison and invoicing in direct support of the field sales team.
• Support the sales process of machinery and attachments, including building machine options and pricing, quotation, legal contract completion, interaction with credit management, in-house finance and other service providers
• Coordinate machine orders, logistics, delivery process and value added services to customer, ensuring all required paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Coordinate third party supply and internal PDI builds with Sales management and the product support team
• Compile all data for Pre- and Post deal card analysis (Profit and loss analysis) of machines and implement improvement path to deliver efficiency opportunities over all controllable costs
• Ensure all documentation is properly saved and distributed; • Monitor rentals, loans and demo machines and ensure contracts exist to protect the business interests
• Maintain and update rental module and sales inventory in ERP system; • Monitor Sales Rep's KPIs and sales target to issue comprehensive reports to Sales Managers
• Deliver and take ownership for machine card information within the ERP systems and provide proactive information nation wide to Product support departments to provide a seamless customer experience both pre and post delivery of equipment
• Verify financial documents and legal contracts, provide reports and support to the sales team and Sales Manager on an ongoing basis
• Support market penetration and campaigns as required
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience related to sales support and complex delivery of project sales, PMP Certification an asset
• Strong commercial and financial understanding required
• 5+ years Inside sales support, Experience with a Heavy Equipment OEM Manufacturer is highly desirable
• Experience related to construction equipment or segmental market sales approach is preferred
• Advance computer skills in Microsoft products and ERP and CRM systems required
• Must have strong organizational and customer relations skills
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills with sense of urgency
• Ability to interact at all levels of the business as a dynamic team player with a positive attitude
• Strong verbal/written communications skills in English required - French or German considered an asset
Liebherr Canada is committing to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.