Logistics AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 41631
- Job ID 41631
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Logistics department based in Biggleswade for a Logistics Administrator. Based in the warehouse and focussing initially on import declarations, data collation and management, this is a key role actively supporting the administrative requirements of the logistics teams. A dynamic approach is required to deliver efficient and profitable operations whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times, working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork.
• First point of contact for visitors
• Accurate and timely input of import declarations
• Import/Export data collation and management
• Developing processes and systems to improve administrative efficiencies
• Resolving internal queries
• General administrative tasks and document management
• Stock checking
• Delivery delay investigation and resolution
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post
• 3 GCSEs grade A-C or 9-4 (or equivalent) – including Maths and English
• The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer .
• Secure and progressive work environment.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Training and personal development
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.