Technical Product Owner Linux Edge Devices (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 29717
- Job ID 29717
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for a Technical Product Owner Linux Edge Devices (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
- Coordinate the development of Linux based edge devices from the first idea to series production and operation
- Define technical requirements according to customer needs
- Ensure a close cooperation with development teams and product management
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software architectures
- Support system integration and test in an agile team
- Enforce smart edge solutions aligned with high level security requirements
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming IoT technologies
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- At least 7 years experience in embedded software development (senior engineer, architect etc.)
- Strong experience in C/C++
- Expert knowledge in building embedded Linux systems (Yocto, U-Boot etc.)
- Practical knowledge in continuous delivery and agile methods
- Knowledge of the latest software architecture principles and practices
- Experience with connected devices including various IoT communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, CAN, Ethernet, 4G, 5G etc.) is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Rolle at: +49 7352 928 4311.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.