StorepersonMackay | Job ID 26123
- Job ID 26123
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, you will provide effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services to Liebherr standards working a Monday to Friday rotating day/night shift roster.
- Operate lifting equipment
- Pick pack and dispatch orders
- Unpack and check stock
- Receipt and dispatch items
- Inspect and maintain items
Skills & experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ industry experience
- High Risk Forklift Licence (LF)
- A good understanding of computers with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A strong customer focus
- Current Driver’s Licence
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 22nd January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.