Diesel Engine / Component Rebuild TechnicianBurlington, ON | Job ID 25207
- Job ID 25207
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. 47,000 heartbeats for technology, our employees are the key to our success.Scope
This position will be working within our Remanufacturing division to recondition, repair, and assemble diesel engines, hydraulic pumps and motors, gear boxes, transmissions and hydraulic cylinders at high levels of quality. A self-starter with team spirit and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a fast growing, family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington Remanufacturing facility, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday, overtime as required.
Your Skills – Diesel Engine / Component Rebuild Technician
- Ensuring components, material and equipment is inspected to correct to specifications, and ensure timely delivery programs are achieved
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- A commitment to ongoing technical and procedural development
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications
- Adhere to 5S methodology and Lean Manufacturing Principles including workshop cleanliness and debris disposal, cleaning, readiness
- Document technical data and up-to-date status reports of all assigned jobs including maintaining accurate working records for labour and parts submissions
- You have a sense of urgency and able to work independently
- Keen willingness and genuine interest to take on projects and contribute to department targets
- Truck and Coach 310 T License considered an asset with five years’ work experience repairing construction equipment, hydraulics and/or Diesel engines
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid benefit premiums, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA. At Liebherr Canada and we are proud to have the North American training academy based out of Burlington, Ontario, we provide a world class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready for action? Join the Remanufacturing team and launch your career with us.