Head of Product Line Inline Engines (m/w/d)Bulle | Job-ID 70579
- Job-ID 70579
- Division Composants
- Société Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Secteur Ingénierie
- Pays Suisse
- Niveau d'entrée Poste à responsabilité managériale
- Type de contrat Temps plein
- You are responsible for the Product Line and represent it towards the board of management (P&L)
- You are in charge of the product strategy of the Product Line (including the business plan)
- You take care of the achievement of the agreed and set targets for the Product Line and the assigned projects
- You are responsible for all product activities of the Product Line over the entire life cycle
- You coordinate and manage the team assigned to the Product Line
- You manage goals (define, plan, control and track all overall project-related goals) with attention to product cost, revenue, overheads, deadlines, quality and product substance
- You define the product strategy through derivation from Liebherr strategy
- You agree of goals and deliverables with project managers
- You lead the Product Line steering committee
- You are in charge of the ramp-up, phase-out and life cycle of products
- You define the contents of the Product Line scopes within the target agreement
- You submit recommandations for product scopes to board of management
- You are responsible of the fiscal year Product Line budget
- You have successfully completed studies in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the area of product and project controlling in an industrial environment
- You have a thorough understanding and wide experience in Off-road, Automotive or Engines industry
- You speak fluently English and German, French would be a plus
- You have excellent communication skills connected with an analytical mindset
- You are a team-worker and flexible
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Avons-nous suscité votre intérêt ? Si c’est le cas, nous serions ravis de recevoir votre candidature en ligne. Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter Marin Benoit Marie CELEYRON.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
*Une passion commune. Tant d’opportunités.