Sales Administrator - 12 month FTCBiggleswade | Job ID 41887
- Job ID 41887
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen for a 12 month fixed term contract within our Sales Support department based in Biggleswade for a Sales Administrator – 12 month FTC. The role contributes to the success of LGB by providing effective and timely administration support to the Sales function of EMT. In doing so, the role, reporting to the used equipment sales manager, will ensure that maximum support is provided whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Achievement, development and improvement of company objectives.
• Assist with all logistical operations and functions as required.
• Production and distribution of quotations for the Sales Team.
• Processing orders to completion (including extended cover, buy-back and other relevant documents).
• To maintain and update order processing and invoicing on the in-house computer system as requested by the Sales Support Manager.
• Responds to correspondence as necessary for the department.
• To communicate and co-operate effectively and efficiently with customers, other departments, depots and Liebherr companies at all times.
• To ensure central storage and distribution of sales literature, sales information and other materials e.g. presentations etc for the entire earthmoving sales force.
• To be responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail distribution for the department.
• To maintain filing system and create new files as necessary.
• To provide assistance and carry out any other duties as may from time to time be deemed necessary.
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
• Processing travel requests including booking flights, hotels, car hire, taxis for Sales Team and customers as required.
• Overseeing mobile phone issue to team members and liaising with network provider on any issues / queries.
• Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings.
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Ability to demonstrate effective administration skills in a similar environment
• Attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.