Welder (Maritime)Sanpada | Job ID 41583
- Job ID 41583
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 12/13/2021
Performing the IBS work:
- If necessary, disassemble/installation of components or machines, performing acceptance tests or replace parts. Ensure that deadlines are met. Determine technical condition, if necessary, advise customers on preventive maintenance.
- Carry out the agreed services of service contracts (repair and welding work).
- Determine the extent of damage/repair and forward for decision making, if necessary make decisions within the given framework.
- Discuss work sequence, work execution etc. on site with other trades. Record excess and shortfalls in service. Give advice on how to improve service possibilities (e.g. better operating, maintenance intervals), economically use of resources.
Fitting and welding work:
- Check provided material for identity and defects, report any deviations and shortages found. If necessary, prepare (e.g. apply welding bevel with gouge, cutting torch and/or angle grinder) and straighten parts.
- Carry out steel construction repairs and repair welding work according to the repair instructions at the customer's site (At home and abroad).
- Determine welding sequence and technique. Inspect welds by means of visual inspection or other inspection methods, e.g. MPT or welding seam gauge. Rework welds accordingto the test results, if necessary.
- Check assemblies for distortion and dimensional accuracy according to repair instructions, hot/cold straightening if necessary.
- Carry out mechanical rework on the unit. Rebuild the subsequent corrosion protection with the specified types of paint, taking into account the coating structure
- Create or supplement reports, protocols (e.g. measurement and error protocols). Adapt associated documents
- Competed ITI with below welding certification holder.
- ISO 9606-1 135-D T BW FM2 S s12,5 D88,9 H-L045 ss nb
- ISO 9606-1 135-D T FW FM2 S s12,5 D88,9 PB ml
- ISO 9606-1 135-D T FW FM2 S s12,5 D88,9 PH ml
- ISO 9606-1 111 T BW FM2 B s12,5 D88,9 H-L045 ss nb
- SO 9606-1 111 T FW FM2 B s12,5 D88,9 PB ml
- ISO 9606-1 111 T FW FM2 B s12,5 D88,9 PH ml
- Completed skilled worker training as a construction mechanic or comparable training.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Valid MAG (135) and arc hand (111) welder examinations
- Knowledge in the fields of electrics, hydraulics and mechanics desirable
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Good command of English
- Independent, service-oriented way of working
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
Special abilities, skills:
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Field experience as Welder.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working
- Working with a pro-active approach
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and passport at all times.
- Self-motivated behavior (specifically in stressful situations).
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.