Service Technician, Level 1Gillette, WY | Job ID 39321
- Job ID 39321
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Service Technician, Level 1 is an Entry Level position for learning how to maintain repairs and troubleshoot Liebherr Mining Equipment. Sets the positive examply in punctuality and professional demean or by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other programs.
- Works with Technicians to help maintain, repair and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems.
- Complete assigned web and in person training.
- Learns to complete required service and field modifications reports.
- Learns to collect and report system download information.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components.
- Successfully interfaces with customers.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to learn to correctly record parts.
- Learns to access and update the computerized maintenance program.
- Assists Lead Service Technician and Supervisor as needed.
- Promotes safe work habits and complies with MSHA & OSHA regulations.
- Handles and properly disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required to meet shift schedules.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Working Knowledge MS Office, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, technical procedures, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write simple correspondence accurately, concise and in a legible manner.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.