Certification Engineer (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 36222
- Job ID 36222
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this position you will lead all in-service emission measurement programs by assuring the legal conformity of our combustion engines and demonstrating the requirements for certification
- Your scope of responsibilities also covers milestones such as the supervision of the type approval procedure and the dataplate information
- You will be in charge of the proper creation of required documentation as well as the application of international type approvals
- You will cooperate closely with international approval authorities, further you will study the international emission legislation as the foundation for your daily activities
- You will contribute to continuous definition, supervision and optimization of processes in the field of engine certification as well as presenting the results within international groups
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical engineering, vehicle technology, combustion engine or an equivalent degree
- You can ideally present some profound professional experiences with international type-approval procedures and emission legislations
- Additionally you have acquired in-depth technical understanding of combustion engine technology and are particularly motivated to work with homologation guidelines
- You possess fluent proficiency in English, a good knowledge in French and German is desirable and have a very good knowledge in working with MS-Office and ERP systems
- Your personality is characterized by an autonomous, structured and precise working style and a high sense of responsibility. You are a team player who is willing to take on responsibility and can handle tasks independently with curiosity and flexibility
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 026 913 4097.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.