Spare Parts CoordinatorSaline, MI | Job ID 28921
- Job ID 28921
- Division Machine Tools & Automation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 03/19/2020
Job Summary:Reporting to the Spare Parts Manager, the Spare Parts Coordinator (SPC) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Spare Parts Department, including managing the inventory, shipping, quoting, and invoicing of spare parts. The SPC follows up to ensure customer satisfaction, handles complaints or questions, and reports these to the Spare Parts Manager as necessary.
- Support the Spare Parts and Service Departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Maintain sufficient quantities of stock to support demand and an acceptable inventory turn ratio.
- Conduct regular and spot checks of spare parts and components in inventory.
- Receive and enter customer requests for quotations.
- Work with the Shipping and Receiving Department to ensure that timely and accurate receiving and shipping of parts is preserved.
- Work with the Shipping and Receiving Department and Assembly Managers to ensure that items stored in the assembly area, are maintained in a complete and saleable condition at all times.
- Monitor freight and shipping costs to ensure that they are minimized.
- The SPC must know about stock-control systems so that they can effectively record and analyze the movement of parts.
- Ability to work independently and when necessary work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work competently and professionally.
- Demonstrate initiative to maintain productivity.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, fractions, ratios to practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Proficiency in PC-based word processing and spreadsheets, including MS Office/Windows.
- Proficiency in using BaaN or equivalent ERP system and other Liebherr applications to manage and sell inventory items.
- Associate’ degree (Bachelor’ preferred) in a technical field and 1-2 years of related/relevant experience to the role; or 4 years of related experience; or combination of education and experience.
Flex time start, tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.