Supply PlannerAdelaide | Job ID 28458
- Job ID 28458
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Interpreting demand forecast to generate supply plans aligned to operational process.
- Materials management for fulfillment of operations.
- Identify and escalate capacity and capability issues through Supply Chain and Operations for corrective action.
- Chair and maintain regular Supply Planning meetings with Operations teams ensure alignment to fulfill demand forecasts.
- Ensure that supply plans align and support customer requirements and KPIs (DIFOT, Fill Rate), whilst balancing inventory strategies, constrained material supply and capacity constraints.
- Ensures that tactical plans are routinely handed off at agreed intervals to scheduling teams for production execution
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent would be highly regarded
- Previous experience within a Supply Planner role is essential
- Highly capable in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP System, Baan IV desirable.
- Excellent knowledge and application of inventory management principles.
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, great attention to detail, willing to use initiative and strive to work effectively with various people and areas of the business.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Helen Madden at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.