Maintenance TechnicianSaline, MI | Job ID 25200
- Job ID 25200
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The maintenance technician works under the guidance of the maintenance supervisor to ensure all preventive and routine maintenance is completed as necessary. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Absent undue hardship, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Preventive and routine maintenance and repair of LSL facilities, grounds and equipment
- Develop and maintain a maintenance master plan that includes scheduled maintenance and for responding to requests for repairs and maintenance
- In coordination with Supervisor and Engineering Manager, prepare maintenance budgets
- Assist vendors as needed when the maintenance task is outsourced
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Engineering Manager
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to schedule and manage multiple tasks
- Reasoning and thinking skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work accurately
- Ability to work in potentially stressful situations
- Ability to understand the fundamental electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic technologies that are utilized for support activities including drawings and schematics
- Utilize standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges
High school diploma or GED with 2-4 years of relevant position-related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Flex time start, tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.