Customer Support Representative - PartsNewport News, VA | Job ID 19220
- Job ID 19220
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The overall responsibility of this position is to oversee the day to day concerns of our Dealers and assist them with Parts Orders.
- Provides customer support to dealers by performing all frontline responsibilities such as: sales orders, core returns, dealer returns, error returns, etc.
- Handles all customer inquiries related to parts and provides superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Releases backorders and expedites to purchasing department.
- Tracks backorder shipments and advises dealers of arrival time.
- Keys orders into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Communicates with remote Liebherr warehouses.
- Assists dealers in navigating ERP and parts systems such as but not limited to, Baan, Lidos and Parts 24.
- On call 24 hours for emergency machine down situations to ship out parts (in rotation every 5th week, including weekend).
- High School diploma or equivalent education with a minimum of two years of experience in a parts environment.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Basic knowledge of distribution and warehousing principles, theories and processes.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, fractions, ratios to practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of software and systems related to parts and warehouse operations activities; timekeeping systems; project management software; spreadsheet software; and word processing software.
- Have strong record keeping and organizational skills.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.