Project SupervisorMt Thorley | Job ID 19162
- Job ID 19162
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr NSW is currently seeking a customer focussed, technically minded and motivated Project Supervisor. This role will be responsible for planning and managing scheduled shut downs, new machine assemblies, machine fit-outs and other projects to ensure that they are delivered on-time, on-budget and to the highest safety and quality standards. The successful candidate will have exceptional organisation skills, high standards of customer service and excellent product knowledge.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager – NSW Mining you will be responsible for:
- Planning and management of projects inc. labour and resources
- Reporting on build milestones, overall progress inc. variations and presentations of final costings on completion of job
- Acting as point-of-call with customer regarding projects
- Scheduling of works and related resources
- Management of safety and quality systems related to projects inc. risk assessments and inspection plans
- Local Option process frame work
- Technical support as required
- Qualified HV Electrician, HD Fitter, or equivalent
- Mobile plant build experience essential (Liebherr preferred)
- Excellent organisational skill set
- Proficient Microsoft Office skill set
- Sound technical knowledge of Liebherr hydraulic and electrical systems
- Highly customer service focused with proven previous customer service experience
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety and quality guidelines in the workplace
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- Able to travel to mine sites across NSW with limited notice period
The successful candidate will have strong communication and organisational skills, a high level of attention to detail and well-established customer service skills. To thrive in this role you will enjoy seeing tasks through to completion, problem solving and working collaboratively with your team and other departments.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below
Applications Close Sunday 19 January 2020.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE .