Warehouse Operator - PerthPerth | Job ID 19001
- Job ID 19001
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr – Australia WA is looking for a suitably experienced Warehouse Operator. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards. A high level of motivation, communicating, organising and reporting skills are required, as well as a competent level of computer skills with a commitment to achieving efficiency, quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Use of Forklift – load and unload of trucks, unloading containers.
- Use of relevant warehouse computer systems including word and excel
- Unpacking and checking stock against delivery docket; picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Assist with regular stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports.
- Inspect and maintain items as per quality control techniques.
- General warehouse and housekeeping duties.
- Assist branches and other departments with their queries.
- After hours call out for machine breakdowns.
- Providing professional and timely customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders, including the provision of regular reports.
You will preferably have a qualification in warehousing and storage, coupled with a current forklift and driver’s licences. You are also able to demonstrate accuracy, which is a key component to achieving success within this role. A demonstrated ability in a previously related position where you have a good understanding of the business processes required for the successful operation of a supply chain environment is highly desirable.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close 21st January 2020
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE.