Area Sales ManagerBiggleswade | Job ID 18803
- Job ID 18803
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving department for an Area Sales Manager. Covering postcodes BA, BS, SP, SN, GL, OX and WR the role contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Earth Moving Technical division through the delivery of highly developed sales skills. With a passion not only for targets but also for people the role will constantly strive to increase the client base whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Contributes to the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end, including additional sales opportunities in terms of parts and rentals.
- Prepares and follows up with quotations, and ensures timely payments from clients.
- Is able to negotiate within a defined framework so as to be able to achieve a sale.
- Monitors orders closely and can rapidly escalate any lost order issues so as to minimise any financial loss.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with suppliers ensuring that the correct specifications for an order are delivered to the customer.
- Works in harmony with the Sales office organisation and other departments to maximise productivity and reduce costs.
- Communicates effectively with After Sales so as to ensure a smooth and seamless handover of products to customers.
- Actively develops a network of new customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Maintains and develops an excellent relationship with existing clients, establishing regular communication to be able to assess any new requirements.
- Maintains an accurate database of all customer contact details and shares this information willingly with other areas of the business.
- Takes ownership for customer complaints, remains the point of contact and resolves these to a satisfactory conclusion.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Able to demonstrate a passion for sales coupled with excellent results
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.