Field Service Technician - QLDBrisbane | Job ID 18695
- Job ID 18695
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our Brisbane Branch located in Yatala. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base in both the field and workshop.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Fabrication and new machine builds as required
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Self-management to a large degree meeting with business needs
- Dealing directly with Key Customers
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Extensive industry experience
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s license
- Forklift, W, T, R and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
The key for success in this role will be previous experience working within the industry along with a positive attitude and strong customer focus.
An attractive salary package with overtime pay, vehicle, 10% superannuation, phone and excellent employee benefits including both local and international OEM training is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close 29th November 2019
No agencies or third parties please.