Junior Commissioning Engineer 2018_032_LCC 1Killarney | Job ID 18453
- Job ID 18453
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
This position will require individuals who have qualified in a relevant electrical discipline (trade/qualification). The role will require a self-motivated individual who wants to progress their development and career with us.
Although not essential it is an advantage to have on site experience. The candidate will be highly motivated with a drive for self-development through both experience and further education. A strong team player is required with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Becoming familiar with customer requirements as well as LCC component specifications in conjunction with projects and other departments.
- Checking and update of drawings and software from external suppliers (e.g. COB), both pre in-house testing and on project completion.
- Provide feedback to COB and Electrical Design department on all aspects of crane systems both during and post project completion.
- Bench testing and verification of new systems and devices in LCC prior to installation.
- Commissioning, testing and handover of equipment and cranes.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation on project completion.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion.
- Supported Commissioning work to include:
- Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems.
- Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1MW.
- Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
- Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
What can we offer you?
- Dedicated technical, classroom, based training.
- On site mentoring and coaching.
- Training in the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering disciplines.
- Specific training plans including phased steps in reaching the level of a fully responsible Commissioning Engineer.