Workshop TechnicianRockingham | Job ID 16604
- Job ID 16604
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician / Mechanic to be based at our Rockingham repair facility. These are Workshop Service Technician role, which report to the National Service Manager and are supervised by our local Workshop Leading Hand at Rockingham.
Key responsibilities include the ability to:
- Carry out routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out some diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Complete daily time sheets and fill out service documentation
- Be prepared to work on and off site
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Be willing to learn the Liebherr Mobile Crane product, including travel for training.
- A trade qualification in mobile plant or heavy vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Possess some understanding of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively
- Good time Keeping with own transport
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
As part of your employment Liebherr will offer:
- Excellent rates of pay with penalties for overtime
- Payed holidays
- Company paid superannuation at 10%
- Benefits for health care, travel, Car and groceries through the Liebherr One Hub
- Work uniform provide annually with all PPE
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.